June 30, 2017
These baby/toddler muffins are great for a first birthday party or just for snacking on. This recipe uses no refined sugars and is a great starter muffin for the little ones!
Babies First Muffins
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 6 eggs
- 3-4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Oil muffin tin with coconut oil or use organic parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and whisk.
- Fill tins 3/4 of the way and place in oven.
- Bake for 25-35 min and cool