July 5, 2018
Have you been looking for an easy go-to salad dressing recipe? This salad dressing has been a total game-changer for me, and literally makes me want to eat salad dressing ALL THE TIME!
The best part about this dressing is it literally takes 3 minutes to make. I highly encourage you to make a large amount and put it in the fridge for later use. That way you will have no excuse NOT to get your daily greens into you.
Creamy Miso Salad Dressing
- 1 Cup of grapeseed oil
- 2 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- 1 Tbsp miso paste
- A fair amount of fresh ground pepper, or to your taste
- 1-2 Cloves minced/crushed garlic (I personally like 2, but start with 1 and add to your taste)
Optional: If you add juice of one lemon and omit the ACV, you will essentially get what I like to call a ‘vegan ceaser’ salad dressing.
- Add all ingredients into food processor, magic bullet, etc.
- Blend on high until creamy and garlic has been well-blended (you don’t want chunks of garlic to be left)
- Add less or more ingredients to your taste, adjust according to what you like
- Add to salad, and ENJOY
- Store in mason jar/glass jar in fridge for up to one week
Everyone who has tried this salad dressing loves it, and immediately asks me for the recipe. It’s creamy and seriously addictive! You can totally play with this recipe and add different flavours, if you like 🙂