October 15, 2019
When I am craving something sweet and healthy I prepare this delicious snack. All the ingredients are already handy at home. If you follow the Keto diet this an extra boost on adding healthy fat into your diet in a delicious way. Avocado is a superfood packed with A, C and E vitamins and healthy fats.
Healthy Avocado Pudding
- 1 1/2 large Hass avocado
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup honey/ maple syrup/ or zero-calorie sweetener ( I use Krisda cup to cup stevia sweetener)
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until mixed well together.
- Serve with fresh fruits.
Makes 3-4 servings.