April 26, 2019
This toddler approves smoothie won’t turn green and is a great addition to anyone’s morning routine. Note: This recipe feeds a family of 4 or a toddler all day long.
Use organic ingredients whenever available.
Toddler Approved Smoothie
- 4 giant handfuls of spinach or kale or a mixture of the two.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of frozen wild blueberries
- 2 Tbsp of hemp seeds
- 2 tsp of Spirulina powder
- 1 Tbsp of raw honey (if your child is younger than 1 year old omit the this)
- 1-2 cups of coconut water (depending on how thick you like your smoothie)
- Blend and enjoy!