October 17, 2018
I love making this salad for dinners for their taste and nutrition. I usually use Organic Products for my meals including this one. I wanted to share this Recipe for this dish that I love with everyone!
Healthy Salad With Chicken Breast
- 1 cup of Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Slice of tomato
- 4 slices of cucumber
- 1 Avocado
- 4 slices of Mushroom
- 1 tbsp sliced black olives
- Unsalted Almonds
- Tortilla Chips
- 1 oz Boneless/Skinless chicken breast
Prep: 15 min Cook: 40 min Ready: 1hr
- Preheat Oven at 350 degrees F (176 degrees C)
- Using a cooking dish sprayed with cooking spray place chicken and sprinkle your desire seasonings. I used garlic, oregano and paprika.
- Bake for 40 min or no longer pink inside.
- As chicken is cooking, cut up tomato, cucumber and avocado placing on romaine lettuce.
- Finish salad with black olives, unsweetened almonds and top with tortilla chips.
- When chicken is done, place on side of salad and add any dressing you desire.