October 30, 2019
With the weather changing to more cool temperatures, who doesn’t love a bowl (or cup) of hot soup to warm the soul? Especially when it’s full of anti-inflammatory goodness like turmeric & ginger to help combat those nasty cold germs. Add in all the veggies and bone broth to maximize your nutrient & vitamin count and those germs, and any aches & pains don’t have a chance!
This 1 pot (Instant Pot that is) soup is nourishing to your soul and body and best of all it will be ready to warm your belly in under an hour.
This soup is Low FODMAP, Gluten Free & Dairy Free.
Instant Pot Anti-Inflammatory Soup
- 3 cups – Carrots (coarse chop)
- 4 cups – Tomatoes (coarse chop)
- 2 cups – Zucchini (coarse chop)
- 2 coins – Ginger (peel & cut into coins)
- 4 cups – Bone Broth (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 Tbs each – Turmeric & Basil
- 1 tsp each – S&P, Oregano
- 1 can – Coconut Milk
- Add all ingredients (except for coconut milk) into the Instant Pot. Secure lid and ensure the vent is sealed.
- Select Soup function for 30 minutes. Manual release vent once the timer is finished.
- Cool slightly and using an immersion blender, blend soup until smooth. Alternatively you can use a high-speed blender, transfer soup in batches and be careful…it’s hot!
- Once blended, add in can of coconut milk.
*Additional S&P or seasonings may be needed depending on the flavouring of the bone broth used*
Now grab a bowl/mug and sip away!