October 27, 2017
Ever feel those chocolate cravings coming on to strong? So strong that you just need that sweet smooth chocolate fix? I know I do! I am a total chocolate lover! Unfortunately this tasty little devil isn’t exactly the healthiest thing in the world, if it was I would be the healthiest human alive!
If you’re anything like me then that little body of yours probably wont appreciate you gorging on all those delicious bars calling out to you in the line up at the grocery store… but alas! There is a solution!
Sweet Treats For That Sweet Tooth
I welcome you to the world of Coconut Oil Chocolate bars:
Is your mouth watering yet? Because It should be!!
These babies are packed full of goodies and they are sooo easy to make! Check out the recipe!
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of cocoa pwder
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp stevia (honey or maple syrup would also work)
- Mix all the ingredients together and pour into ice cube trays (silicon trays make for easy removal)
- Have some fun and throw in your favourite goodies!
- The world is yours to enjoy so grab those goji berries, almonds, coconut shreds, whatever your heart desires and add them to your tasty mixture!
- Throw in the freezer for an hour, overnight, however long you want and enjoy!
Your tastebuds will be satisfied in now time! 🙂