February 24, 2021
Being super active and busy, I have been looking for a perfect vegan breakfast packed with protein! This vegan omelette has been a game-changer for me and my family. Super easy to make, tasty and very nutritious, this vegan breakfast will keep you full for the morning! I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do!
The Best Vegan Omelette
- 1/4 cup chickpea flour
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Vegetables of your choice
- Mix chickpea four, nutritional yeast and salt together.
- Add water, stir until there are no lumps.
- Add oil to a non-stick pan, add the batter, cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Remove omelette from the pan.
- Add a little bit of oil if needed, cook vegetables of your choice.
- Add veggies to the omelette (and vegan cheese if desired), fold, and enjoy!
- I usually mix the dry ingredients in a glass jar the night before. I simply have to add water the next morning.
- Make sure the omelette is well cooked; undercooked chickpea flour is not nice.
- Twice a week I prepare a big “salad” and leave it in the fridge (chopped broccoli, green onions, kale, parsley, and shredded cabbage and carrots). I use this vegetable mix in my omelette. Delicious!
Nutrition Facts (1 omelette)