March 27, 2019
Rice paper wraps might seem intimidating, but they’re actually a super easy way to load all your veggies into a meal. Recently I haven’t had much time to cook food, and with the holidays it’s been hard to stay on track with a healthy lifestyle, but these wraps are a great option to bring to gatherings and can be made in a variety of ways. Here’s what you’ll need.
Veggie Filled Rice Paper Wraps
- 1 red Onion (Sliced)
- 1 zucchini (Sliced)
- 1 carrot (Sliced or shredded)
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 4-6 rice wraps
- 1/4 cup nut butter (I use almond)
- 2 Tbsp of gluten-free Tamari
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- 1/4-1/2 tsp powdered garlic
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- Soak rice paper in water until soft, 30 seconds-1 minute, and remove from water.
- Squeeze excess water from veggies.
- Add veggies to rice wraps (in middle of wrap).
- Roll rice wraps tightly, folding ends in 1/2 way through the roll.
- Blend/mix all dip ingredients.