July 8, 2019
I make these balls quite often and like to snack on them between meals or right after my workouts. I feel like I’m having a treat, but they are full of nutrition! Best of all, they are no-bake, easy-to-make snacks that can last you a week.
Almond Butter Energy Balls
- 3 scoops of chocolate protein powder
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 3 tsp chia seeds
- 3 tsp flax seeds
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Unsweetened shredded coconut to coat
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, using your hands. (The mixture does get sticky).
- Roll the mixture into small balls, and coat them with shredded coconut.
- Place them in the fridge, and enjoy!
Makes about 30 balls.
Note: You can substitute almond butter with any nut butter. Add different seeds of your choice.