December 2, 2020
These balls are absolutely my favourite ones, very delicious, easy to prepare, no cooking and gluten-free. Besides, they are an excellent source of Beta- carotene which stimulates the immune system and powerful antioxidant protecting us from free radical damage. In addition, they support eye health. Very good source of fibre and a great option to suppress sugar cravings.
Apricot Date Bites
- 2 carrots
- 6 dates
- 2 dried apricots
- 1/3 cup of almonds
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon coconut flakes
- Soak the apricots and dates in hot water for 1 hour to soften them.
- Put and mix carrots in a food processor.
- Add the apricots, dates, almonds and mix them until it forms a sticky dough.
- Add the remaining ingredients cinnamon and coconut flakes, mix all of them.
- Live the mix in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Scoop the dough and roll in your hands to form balls.