April 30, 2021
This recipe is so quick and easy yet so great for you! These seeds are packed with fibre and protein, contain plenty of minerals like calcium and even have omega-3’s!
Simple Chia Pudding
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup milk (I use unsweetened almond milk)
- 2 tsp maple syrup, honey, agave, etc (optional)
- Your choice of toppings (fruit, coconut, nuts, etc)
When choosing toppings, my personal favourites include blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, shredded coconut and walnuts!
- Combine chia seeds and milk in a mason jar.
- Stir then set in the fridge overnight.
- Pour in a bowl (it will be very goopy and on the thicker side don’t be alarmed).
- Add fruit and other toppings.