March 4, 2018
My go-to breakfast, almost every morning is a smoothie bowl! They make me feel so much happier and ready to take on the day. My favourite thing about them is that the options are nearly endless.
One of the best go-to smoothie bowl bases which I almost always start with consists of frozen bananas, kale, spinach, spirulina, and a plant-based milk. Sometimes I’ll just leave it plain and simple and only add a splash of vanilla and the flavour is almost identical to a vanilla milkshake!
The amazing thing about smoothies, in general, are all of the different things you can add in, such as chia seeds, moringa powder, protein powder, hemp seeds, dates, spirulina, avocado, flax seeds, and so much more! You can add anything that your heart desires!
At the moment, my favourite toppings are chia seeds, coconut, & cacao nibs!
Smoothie Bowl Recipe
This smoothie is filling and packed full of goodness!
- 1.5 Frozen Bananas Vitamin B6, Manganese, Potassium, Dietary Fibre
- 1.5 cup Spinach Vitamin B6, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Manganese, Folate, Magnesium, Iron, Calcium
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk Fibre, Iron, Selenium, Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorous
- 1 Tbs Vanilla
- 1 Tsp Maple Syrup Manganese, riboflavin, zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium
- 1//4 Cup Hemp Hearts Protein, Iron, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Phosphorus, Magnesium, zinc, Manganese, Omega 3, Omega 6
- 1 Tsp Spirulina Iron, Vitamin E, B Vitamins, Copper, Zinc, Protein
- Cacao Nibs Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium
- Coconut Protein, Iron, Zinc
- Chia Seeds Manganese, Phosphorus, Calcium, Zinc, Potassium, Omega 3
- Berries Vitamin C, Folate, Potassium