July 29, 2019
Did you buy too many bananas last week that you and/or your family hasn’t been able to eat them all? Do not worry! You can use them to make delicious banana pancakes. They make a really great breakfast for the family or even an afternoon snack!
Do don’t want to eat them right away? Once they have cooled down, you can wrap them up in tin foil and freeze them to eat them at a later day!
Amazing Banana Pancakes
- 5 Ripped Bananas
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour- you can use any flour if you want to make them flourless just make sure you add more banana! I really like how the coconut flour adds some extra taste.
- Coconut oil
- Cinnamon or Cocoa powder
- Coconut flakes
- Chia seeds, almonds slices, pecans, etc
- Fresh cut fruit, strawberries, apples, peaches etc
- Maple Syrup
- Mash up all the bananas in a medium-size bowl by using a fork.
- Add the eggs to the bananas and mix.
- Heat up your pan (low medium heat) and add a small spoon of coconut oil so that the pancakes won’t stick and break.
- With a soup ladle 1/3 full, pour your mixture onto the frying pan and wait until the pancake starts turning golden brown.
- Once the pancake is bubbling, with a spatula flip the pancake to the other side for 1-2 min.
- Place your pancake onto a plate and if you are ready to eat them – don’t forget to add your topping of choice!
once they are cool you can wrap them up in tin foil and store them in the freezer. You can then just pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds and eat them, especially on those long and tiring working days.