August 7, 2018
This recipe is amazing, simple and energizing!
I typically have all ingredients on hand which can make life easier.
Anytime Energy Bites
- 1 1/2 cup organic quick rolled oats
- 1/4 cup organic hemp seed
- 1/8 cup organic chia seeds
- 1/4 cup organic sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup organic sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup organic pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup organic raw cashews
- 1 cup of nut butter ( I use 1/2 natural peanut butter and 1/2 cup of almond butter)
- 1/2 cup of organic maple syrup. I’ve also used organic honey, works great as well
- 1/2 cup of cacao nibs (can also use dark chocolate chips)
- 1/4 goji berries
- Put all ingredients together and combine, It’s sticky!
- Roll into balls. I always make them too big and have to go back and trim them.
- Put in the refrigerator or freeze (my preference).
Makes about 25-30 balls