August 7, 2018
This smoothie has a real taste of an ice cream and will win the hearts of your family. It’s easy to make and is especially delicious on a hot summer day. It’s very filling and hydrating too. Enjoy!
Ice Cream Smoothie
- 2 Frozen bananas
- 1 Cup frozen mango
- 1 Cup frozen strawberries
- (Raspberries, or blueberries)
- 2 T coconut manna (or coconut butter)
- 6 Dried sweet prunes, soaked
- (Or 5 organic figs, or 3 Medjool dates)
- Coconut milk
Coconut manna (or coconut butter) used in this smoothie is full of essential amino acids, calcium, and magnesium. It boosts immunity and metabolism, destroys harmful bacteria and viruses, keeps you satiated for longer, aids in weight loss, increases athletic performance, improves digestion, makes your hair shiny, healthy, and thick, prevents anemia and cancer, promotes brain health, keeps your nails and skin healthy, supports cardiovascular functioning of the heart, lowers cholesterol, and stabilizes blood sugar.
- Soak dried fruit in warm water for 5 minutes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend well
- Top your smoothie with fresh berries
- Find a quiet place where you can drink your smoothie, sip it slowly, and just get lost in the moment