June 14, 2018
If you are looking for something sweet, healthy and easy to put together this recipe is for you! With only 7 ingredients and a batter that mixes in the blender it couldn’t be easier.
Blender Paleo Carrot Bread
- 4 pastured eggs- I prefer duck if available
- 3 large carrots
- 1/2 cup melted unrefined coconut oil
- 1 cup of fine ground almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
How to do it
- Preheat your oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Add 2 of the carrots-broken into chunks, the eggs, the coconut oil and the coconut sugar to a high speed blender. Blend until combined.
- Then slowly add the almond flour, coconut flour and baking soda to the mixture until fully incorporated.
- Shred the remaining carrot using a grater and mix into the batter with a spoon.
- Grease a loaf pan-I use glass and lightly grease with extra coconut oil to prevent sticking. Pour your batter into the pan and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly then cover with your favourite melted chocolate or cream cheese frosting!