May 25, 2020
Why not make a delicious pot of bone broth!
Simple to make and so rich in minerals that help strengthen your bones, it also has vitamins, amino acids, and essential fatty acid. Everything you need to keep your body healthy and at the same time is so satisfying! Just add your favourite vegetables and you also get the nutrition benefits from the vegetables!!!
For my soup, I did the following:
Bone Broth Vegetable Soup
- 4 cups of bone broth
- 2 large organic sweet potatoes
- 4 large carrots (organic), sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- Heat in a large pan add a little oil and place onion and saute until translucent
- Add the rest of vegetables and spices cook for another 2 min.
- Add broth and bring to boil let simmer for 30 -40 min.
This can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.