March 21, 2019
With all of this chilly weather, there is no better way to warm up then with a warm bowl of vegan and dairy-free creamy soup. This one pot, five-ingredient soup is a favourite in our house and most important kid approved. It’s seriously so easy to make and goes great with your favourite baguette or crackers!
- Organic low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 red pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of cashews
- Boil broth in a large pot.
- Wash and chop up cauliflower and red pepper and add to the boiling broth.
- Add 3 full cloves of garlic.
- Add half of a cup of cashews and save the other half for a garnish.
- Boil for around 10 minutes, vegetables should be tender.
- Take the pot off the heat and cream it thoroughly with a hand blender.
- Pour into separate bowls and garnish with the remaining cashews.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.