June 27, 2019
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate pieces
- 3/4 cup local honey
- 3/4 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup dried currants
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (no sulphites)
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/2 cup crushed pecans
- 1/2 cup dried goji berries
- 1/2 cup organic raisins
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- 1 tsp cocoa
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- Grease and line baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate, honey, peanut butter and coconut oil. Gradually mix in remaining ingredients. Press firmly into pan and chill.
- Cut into snack size pieces and enjoy while they last!
- These bars provide a quick, healthy source of energy and pair nicely with a hot cup of tea for an afternoon treat.
Tip: For a less chunky version chop bulkier ingredients in a food processor.