February 16, 2017
Here is a great recipe to share with your loved one during Valentine’s Day.
Is fantastic for those who want a sweet treat without compromising your healthy diet. I personally shared this recipes with my PRE-K students and they loved it!
They are flourless, sugar free, egg free and oil free brownies.
You will need:
- 7 bananas
- 7 Tsp of raw cacao powder ( I used Valor)
- 9 Tbs of natural peanut butter ( or any nut butter of your choice)
- 100 grams of sugar free chocolate ( I used valor)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 70% cacao chocolate chips ( the amount you prefer, the more the better)
- Pre-heat the oven at 350f.
- Smash the bananas until you get a smooth consistency.
- Add all the ingredients except for the 100 grams of chocolate and stir.
- Melt 100 grams of chocolate in the microwave with a little bit of almond milk for a better consistency.
- Add the melted chocolate to the mix.
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a smooth consistency and pour it into a baking sheet.
- Baked for 20 mins at 350f.
I cut the brownies into mini heart-shaped and it was a great way to capture my student´s attention.
Hope you like them!