October 16, 2017
Here’s a quick salmon dinner recipe your whole family will enjoy!
Quick and Easy Salmon Recipe
- 4 pieces of salmon
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Your favourite herbs (I use an Italian herb mix)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350C and line a sheet pan with parchment paper
- Place each fillet on the parchment and drizzle some olive oil and lemon juice (I use a brush to brush it on)
- Next, sprinkle your dried herb seasoning, salt (if your seasoning doesn’t have it) and pepper, and pop them in the oven for 13 minutes (may take longer, depending on the thickness of your salmon)
- Serve alongside some veggies, cauliflower rice and/or your your favourite salad!