March 15, 2019
This is how I manage to sneak in some good quality fish into my husband’s diet, along with all the good stuff that comes with it, our best friends. Fatty acids EPA and DHA… (Needless to say that my husband is not keen on fish!)
Makes 4 salmon patties.
- 400g Wild-caught fresh salmon
- 1/4 onion
- fresh parsley
- Himalayan pink salt
- coconut milk (optional)
- Mince salmon and onion in a food processor (I usually mince mine to be “rough”, not too thin).
- Transfer in a bowl. Add a dash of garlic, curcuma, salt and fresh parsley, and mix together.
- Add some coconut milk to desired texture (this step is optional).
- Make 4 patties and cook in a pan (temp medium-high) 4 minutes each side. Et voilà!
I usually serve this dish with either wild rice or oven-baked zucchini. Bon appétit!