March 15, 2019
This delicious snack is kid friendly. It is full of healthy fats from coconut oil, nut milk and natural peanut butter. It’s perfect for an afternoon boost of energy from cacao which can fire up your metabolism and assist your immune system. Grabbing for a homemade, guilt-free treat like this that fuels your body with nutritious ingredients will help you avoid poor choices and processed food!
Gluten-Free Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or raw honey
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean
- 1 tbsp unsweetened nut milk
- 2 tbsp semi-sweet, gluten free, dairy free, chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- Melt everything on medium heat.
- Pour into non-stick pan.
- Let sit in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Cut into squares.
- Sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
Eat right away or store in the freezer!