April 17, 2019
This crunchy and super nutritious raw stir fry will excite your taste buds and lift your spirits! Kelp noodles are so easy to use, gluten-free and low in carbohydrates. The Mung bean sprouts are rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C and K. This recipe only takes 20 minutes. Quick and healthy-just the way I like it!
Super Nutritious Raw Noodle Stir Fry
- ½ cup tahini
- ½ cup of water
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 tablespoons raw honey (or maple syrup)
- 1-inch piece minced ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ teaspoon of chilli powder or chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
Raw Stir Fry
- 1 Package of Kelp noodles (approximately 12 ounces)
- 1 large Red bell pepper cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup of Mung bean sprouts
- 2 Scallions sliced
- ½ cup Cilantro leaves
- 2 Tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds
- Place all ingredients for the Tahini dressing in a food processor. Blend until smooth and set aside.
- Toast the sesame seeds in a dry skillet over medium heat until lightly brown, stirring occasionally (approximately 5 minutes).
- Rinse the Mung bean sprouts and the kelp noodles in a colander.
- Cut the green onions, bell peppers and cilantro leaves.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and VOILÀ!