April 17, 2019
- 12 oven-ready lasagna noodles
- 1 jar organic pasta sauce (or homemade)
- 2 cups of chopped mushrooms
- 3 cups of chopped spinach
- 1 cup of chopped zucchini
- 1 cup of chopped mixed peppers
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic (more or less depending on taste preference)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Enough cheese to cover the top of lasagna and layer in the middle (I use a mix of mozzarella, parmesan, and feta, but you can use your own blend)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a pan saute mushrooms, zucchini, peppers, onions and garlic in oil until tender, stir in sauce.
- In a lasagna pan, layer sauce, and noodles. Add a layer of spinach and cheese in the middle of the lasagna.
- Once all the noodles are layered, cover the top in spinach and cheese
- Cover pan with aluminum foil, bake for 45 minutes, or until noodles are tender.
- Uncover the last 10 minutes of cooking to get the cheese a little crispier.