July 8, 2019
- 1/2 cup of grated carrots
- 1/2 cup of grated cabbage
- 2 tbsp of chopped onions
- 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- Salt to taste
- Coconut oil to grease the pan
- In a bowl add grated carrots, cabbage, chopped onions, cilantro, salt and yogurt. Mix it together. Add wheat flour to this mixture. Mix well.
- Heat a pan and add coconut oil to it.
- Pour 1 scoop of this mixture on the pan.
- Cook on both sides.
Serve vegetable pancakes with ketchup.