November 8, 2017
After workout drink or meal replacement
This drink was created after I came from the gym. I usually make a protein shake but this time I wanted something a bit more filling. I don’t eat meat so finding ways to add extra protein throughout the day is always my goal.
I went to my pantry and then to the refrigerator and created this delicious drink. It is a great after workout drink or quick meal replacement like lunch on the go.
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Protein superfood
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 Medjool pitted dates (optional)
- Add all ingredients in your blender along with 1 cup cold water and blend.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- Note: I use only organic ingredients.