July 9, 2018
Summer is upon us, and with that comes simple, fresh, and easy meals. Our family comes alive in summer, there is so much to see and do and explore! Of course, we still have to eat healthy and this is one of my favourites. It takes very little prep time, it’s packed full of nutrients, and it’s delicious. Boom!
Citrus Herb Zoodle Salad
- 3 large zucchini or summer squash (or a combo)
- 1 tbl extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ tsp grated lemon zest
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp garlic
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Himalayan Sea Salt and Ground Pepper to taste
- Spiralize the zucchini and summer squash into noodles
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients
- Toss well to coat, and serve!