October 23, 2016
If you have never tried Fatty Coffee (A.K.A. Bulletproof Coffee) before, you are in for a delicious, healthy and brain sharpness surprise!
In my previous post, I discussed how daily intermittent fasting, coupled with a Fatty Coffee biohack, will bring you many health benefits and pretty quick and visible health results, EVEN IF you don’t establish any other healthy habit.
Intermittent fasting has many health benefits from reducing inflammation, to increasing your life span, to helping with insulin resistance and even preventing cancer.
The Fasting mode is very important to your body: it is ‘garbage day,’ and your body takes it very seriously.
Fatty Coffee will induce the production of ketones inside your body. Ketones will feed your brain and will send it a ‘satisfaction’ signal that will prevent you from feeling hungry for a few hours.
In addition, your body will remain in fasting mode, even if you have the Fatty Coffee for breakfast.
The The original Bulletproof Coffee recipe calls for: really good organic quality coffee, grass-fed butter, and Brain Octane (concentrated MCT-8s – Medium Chain Triglycerides).
‘Fatty Coffee, the Genie Way,’ calls for all of what is included in the original recipe above in addition to:
- Raw chocolate powder, a prebiotic ( has tons of antioxidants and is food for your good gut bacteria).
- Raw cacao butter (awesome fat source and antioxidants).
- Vanilla (great for your brain).
Fatty Coffee, the Genie Way tastes like a really luscious and creamy and luxurious mocha.
Give it a try. I am almost 100% sure you will love, not only the taste, but the health benefits that come along with it!
How to make Fatty Coffee, the Genie Way:
- Brew about 2 cups of a good quality organic coffee in whatever strength you like best.
- Meanwhile, add the following to a large mug or porcelain container:
- 1 teaspoon Brain Octane (You want to start with 1 teaspoon and incrementally increase to up to 1-2 TABLESPOONS. At 1-2 TABLESPOONs you won’t feel hungry until around noon)
- 1 TABLESPOON of Grass-Fed Butter (It has to be grass-fed)
- 1 TABLESPOON Raw Chocolate Powder (You can use less of this if you don’t like a stronger chocolate taste)
- 1 TABLESPOON Raw Cacao Butter
- A sprinkle of a really good quality Vanilla
- Add the 2 cups of coffee to the mug containing all of the above ingredients and mix it really well until ingredients are mostly dissolved.
- Pour everything into a blender and blend for about 40 seconds (You must not skip the blending step, otherwise it won’t taste good)
- Pour coffee back in the mug ( I use a Thermos and sip my Fatty Coffee all morning long)