December 12, 2017
Ginger Lime Thai Coconut Curry
- 1 Inch piece of ginger, grated
- 2 Limes, the zest of 1 and the juice of both
- 1 Can unsweetened lite Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 Tsp Turmeric
- Cornstarch Slurry (1 Tbsp cornstarch & 2 Tbsp water)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Veggies I Used
- 1 Cup Snow Peas
- 1 Cup Broccoli
- 1 Cup Carrots, Sliced
- 2 Heads of Baby Bok Choy
(Feel free to use a bag of frozen mixed asian vegetables if you are short on time, or for a cheaper option)
- Baked Tofu
- Brown Jasmine Rice
- In a deep sauce pan, add all of the sauce ingredients except the slurry and bring to a boil.
- Once the sauce in boiling, add the veggies and cook until the veggies are tender.
- Add the slurry to the sauce and stir until it thickens to your liking then shut the heat.
- If you want to add in the baked tofu, now would be the time.
- Serve over a bed of brown Jasmine rice, with a wedge of lime!