August 17, 2017
Here is a super quick and healthy kid-approved smoothie, your whole family can enjoy! After trying out a number of smoothies this one seems to be a big hit with my girls, especially with all the antioxidant rich strawberries! Hope your family enjoys it too!
Kid-Approved Strawberry Smoothie
What you’ll need
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Plain 2% Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 tbsp Hemp Hearts (for added protein)
- 1 tbsp Honey or Maple Syrup, if needed
- Mix all ingredients up in a blender, and pulse until combined. Serve immediately.
You can store this smoothie overnight, just be sure to give it a mix before serving.
Yields 2 Servings.